1. The permalink is not working:
- does not go directly to the item
- a 404 not found page
- window with something about adding the URL to the EXproxy and hostname is ...
- wants a password or won't let me access the article
Check the following:
- confirm that you copied the entire URL, especially if a DOI (See Wiley tab) or if using IE browser (see Gale tab)
- check that there are no spaces between the proxy URL and the permalink or within the permalink
- confirm that the journal coverage holdings are accurate or that the library has a current subscription
- check that the proxy URL is included in the permalink (required for off campus access and authentication)
- check that the proxy URL is not included for open access resources, password required ones, or a catalog records
2. What if I can't figure out the permalink or there isn't a permalink?
- Consider providing a citation and instructions to search an appropriate database
3. Who do I contact for help?