Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
General Selection Criteria
Alkek Library will purchase material at the Instructional level (2) for the library’s collection in support of the following degreed programs:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) with a major in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science (BS) major in Criminal Justice – Corrections
- Bachelor of Science (BS) major in Criminal Justice – Law Enforcement
The department allocation will also purchase material at both the Instructional level (2) and Research level (3) for the following degreed programs:
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice (M.S.C.J.)
- The department also participates in the Master of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies program
- The department allocation will also purchase material at the Research level (3) for the library in support of the Criminal Justice department faculty research.
Specific Selection Criteria
Collection efforts will concentrate on, but are not limited to the following areas:
- HN1-9999 Social History, social problems (specific and general), social reform (not Social Work and Public Welfare)
- HV6001-HV9999 Criminology and Criminal Justice
- K Law, all (International, US, US states)