Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Digests are lists of cases appearing in case reporters. Digest sets typically are divided into volumes that list cases by their case name (style), subject matter, key words/phrases, or defendant/plaintiff names.
United States Supreme Court Digest — KF101.1.U54
- This set is divided into several thematic volumes, such as: Table of Cases (case name, style), Words and Phrases, Descriptive Word Index, Defendant - Plaintiff Table of Cases
Decennial Digest — KF141
- As part of the American Digest series the Decennial Digest reports all opinions from case reporters. Thus, federal, regional, and state level appellate courts are included in this set. Our library has decennial digests from 1926 (the 4th decennial digest) to the most current. The Decennial Digest is actually published every five years, instead of 10 years as its title implies.
West's General Digest — KF 141 suppl
- The General Digest is the 'stop gap' digest publication of federal and state appellate cases appearing in years between the Decennial Digest. Several general digest volumes are issued each year. All these cases will eventually be included in the Decennial Digest.
Federal Digest — KF8754 .A5 F44
Modern Federal Practice Digest — KF8754 .A5 F445
West's Federal Practice Digest 2d — KF8754 .A5 F446
West's Federal Practice Digest 3d — KF8754 .A5 F447
West's Federal Practice Digest 4th — KF8754 .A5 F447 1989
- This and the above mentioned Federal Digest editions cover the entire federal court system. They do not include State appellate courts.
Texas Digest — KFT1257 .T48
- Texas cases, (1935-1981)
Texas Digest 2d
(West's Texas Digest 2d) —
- Digest to Texas cases, (1982-)
U.S. Supreme Court Decisions — Ref KF101.6 G83