Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Overview of assistance by librarians at Texas State University Libraries
General Course Support Services
- You can always access the library website at library.txstate.edu as well as our databases, ebooks, and streaming videos from off-campus.
- Librarians and Library Staff are available to answer questions from faculty and students during library hours, by email, SMS, or chat at https://askalibrarian.library.txstate.edu/
- Check out our online Course and Program research guides for help with course research assignments as well as independent studies, theses, and dissertations at guides.library.txstate.edu.
- Your subject librarian is available to create a customized guide specific to your course or project.
- There are research tutorials available to walk your students through the basic research skills.
- We can set up Zoom appointments for meetings and research consultations for classes, small groups, or individuals. Request a consultation at https://txstate.libinsight.com/consultation
- Your subject librarian is available to work with you to find solutions and offer resources that may be customized for your needs. Use the navigation links on the top of this page to find information for your program area.
- To contact your librarian directly, click on the link below:
- Charles Allan: email@example.com
- Accounting, Business, Finance & Economics, Management, Marketing
- Lisa Ancelet: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Criminal Justice, English, Philosophy Sociology
- Mark Blair: email@example.com
- Lynn Bostwick, RRC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Administration, Health Information Management, Physical Therapy
- Tricia Boucher: email@example.com
- Nathaniel Dede-Bamfo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anthony Guardado, RRC: email@example.com
- Communication Disorders, Nursing
- Arlene Salazar
- College of Education, Social Work, OWLS
- Tara Spies Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anthropology, Art & Design, Communication Studies
- Gwendolyn Thompson, RRC: email@example.com
- Radiation Therapy, Respiratory Care
- Stephanie Towery: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Theatre & Dance, Distance Education
- Margaret Vaverek: email@example.com
- History, Political Science, World Languages & Literatures