Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.

Remote Services from University Libraries: Course Reserve/Print Material Access

Access to Course Reserve Materials or Print Materials located in Alkek, RRC Library or ARC

Course Reserve is back to normal operations. However, because many classes are online, we are continuing to provide scanning services for items in the reserve / physical collections. 

If you are an instructor, you can use the Instructional Material Scanning form to help us expedite your request. If we cannot locate an electronic version elsewhere, we will scan the material and send you a file you can upload to your course site. 

If you are a student or faculty and need an electronic copy for research, use one of these forms to submit your scanning request: