About the RRC Library
- Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 9:00pm
- Friday 8:30am - 4pm
- Saturday - Sunday CLOSED
For interim hours and holidays please view the Hours page on our website.
The RRC Library staff is available to assist you with your research.
- One-on-One reference consultations are available. Make an appointment here.
- Library staff are also available to chat electronically. You can reach us here or any chat box (like the one to the right of this page) you see anywhere on the website.
- Get to know the library staff here
The RRC Library staff is available to help you with circulation services
Our circulating collection, including the Juvenile Collection is located in room 255C, also the Quiet Study Room.
- Check out and return items in room 255B or 255A
- Please view Lending Policies here
Headphones and calculators are also available for checkout.
Quiet Study Room
Room 255B in the RRC Library is reserved as the Quiet Study Room. Please keep noise to a minimum while working here
- Room 255B is also the location of the circulation collection
Room 255D holds 27 computers with printing capabilities
- Library Instruction classes are held in the Learning Lab. Unfortunately, the room is not available for general use during those sessions. Signage will indicate when classes are in session.
Printing/ Scanning Services
Printing is available from all library computers
- Both black and white and color printing is available
- Duel sided printing is available for both black and white and color printing
- The black and white printer is capable of automatically stapling multiple pages
- Print jobs can be maximum of 60 pages/ sides
- For RRC Printing Policies please visit here
- To check your printing balance please visit here
- To request additional printing credits please visit here
The black and white printer also serves as a scanner. Scanned documents can be emailed to the user or saved to a USB drive.
- Library staff is available to help with any printing or scanning issues
Unfortunately, the RRC library does offer copying services. However, any scanned documents can be printed from a library computer.
The Round Rock Campus Library provides access to office supplies including a three-hole punch, a heavy-duty stapler, a paper cutter, and a ComBind binder.