Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Have a lot of citations you want to enter in your works cited/references list? Try a citation manager.
Do you need the Web or Desktop version?
A citation management tool that enables you to:
- Organize your research Include citations while you write your paper
- Build a bibliography in a variety of formats
- Import references from library databases and Google Scholar.
- Indexes articles from approximately 1,000 business and trade periodicals. Excellent source for information on companies, products, business conditions, trends, corporate strategies, and management techniques. Subjects include accounting and auditing, banking, data processing, economics, finance, management, health care, human resources, insurance, marketing, advertising, real estate and telecommunications.
- Emerald provides access to a wide range of management journals. All of the different subject areas have a management focus: accounting, auditing, economics, education, engineering & materials science, environmental management, food & nutrition, healthcare management, hospitality & services management, HR management, information management, marketing, producation management, engineering, applied science and technology.
- There is a section in the database devoted to public policy. After clicking on search, choose advanced search and scroll down until you see it.
Search hundreds of local American and major foreign newspapers.
- Indexes journal articles, books, government documents, statistical compilations, committee reports, directories, serials, and reports of public, intergovernmental, and private organizations, from all over the world.
- Texas statistics covering Business and Economics including employment, unemployment, industry and occupational wages, occupational projections, construction and real estate (including housing prices, and non-residential vacancy rates), inflation, foreign trade, retail and taxable sales, sales tax rates, gross state product, personal and per capita income, farm income, and airport operating statistics; Population and Demographics, Education, inlcuding enrollment, enrollment projections, test scores, class size, student and teacher demographics, teacher salaries, district finances; Community, including a number of "quality of life" measures, such as crime rates, air quality, traffic, population density, and tax rates; Health and Socioeconomic; Government Finance.
Map thousands of demographic, psychographic, social and economic variables.
Texas Reference Center
- Texas Reference Center includes more than 80 full text journals and books about Texas history, ethnic & cultural diversity, gender studies, literature, public health, business as well as home & garden and sports & leisure.
You can search for a specific journal/magazine/newspaper title using Periodical List.
LinkSource checks our other databases to find a copy of your article in one of our other databases. Sometimes you'll see this image: