Treaty research can present some unique challanges. The more you know about what you are looking for, the more time time you can save. Looking at a the syllabus or written instructions from the faculty is always a good place to start.
Answering as many of these questions as possible will help provide the keys to a productive search experience-
1. Name of the treaty
2. Who are the parties in the treaty agreement? Is the U.S. invloved?
3. Has the treaty been ratified? When?
4. Is the text of the treaty needed OR, information ABOUT a specific treaty?
5. Is the document being sought a treaty? Perhaps it is an international agreement instead.
6. Students working on Model Arab League resolutions are often interested in UN treaties involving nations in the Middle East.