Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Statistics and Data Sets
Useful sites for data sets and statistics...
Lists of data sets:
Specific data sets:
- NHANES: National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Includes questionnaires, datasets and related documentation.
- NHIS: National Health Interview Survey from the CDC. Includes questionnaires, datasets and related documentation.
- ADD-Health: The national longitudinal study of adolescent to adult health hosted at the University of North Carolina.
- NIF: The Neuroscience Information Framework is an offshoot of the National Institutes of Health.
- SAMHDA: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Data Archive (SAMHDA) is searchable on the ICPSR database hosted by the University of Michigan.
- The Clinical Trials is a registry and results database from the National Institutes of Health.
- Data.gov has a lot of different types of datasets, including some that are helpful for Psychology.