Other Important Considerations:
- Library Instructors should not schedule more than 3 classes in a single day and 5 classes in a week
- Exceptions are fine - this guideline is to assist each librarian in being mindful of their workload by providing guidance on when to deny classes.
- Classes should go to the librarian on record (see spreadsheet linked above), with a few exceptions:
- Honors courses go to the subject librarian of the professor that is teaching the honors course except for Honors Thesis, which goes to Margaret Vaverek.
- Honors US1100 goes to Megan
- GNST go to Tricia
- Children's Literature (English 3385 or other) goes to Arlene
- All other English courses go to Lisa until a new ENG librarian is determined
- RDG 1300 go to Sarah
- Other non-credit courses go to Undergraduate Librarian
This attachment provides much more detailed instructions, including some recommended language for responding to faculty if you like. Some of the steps are outdated, so see the logistics above, but the details and language may still be helpful.
Instruction Schedulng Checklist 2017