Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Request a card online through this TexShare Card request form or a limited supply is available at the RRC Library main ofice.
- Texshare cards allow you borrowing privileges at many local libraries, including the following participating libraries.
- All current students and employees are eligible.
- Cards are valid for an entire semester.
- Materials must be returned to the same library from which they were borrowed.
- You are responsible for any charges for lost or damaged materials at the library you borrowed the material from.
- Students that do not return items will have "holds" attached to their records that prevent you from registering for classes, obtain transcripts or grades, etc.
- For questions about TexShare contact the RRC Library at 512.716.4700 or via email
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) is a Library lending service available to current Texas State students and employees. ILL borrows items from other libraries the University Library does not own. Use ILLIAD, the online interlibrary loan request system, to order your ILL items.
It is free to use this service. Typical turnaround for a book is 7 - 10 business days. If articles are found in electronic format, they will be available to be accessed electronically.
Contact & Pick-up Info:
Items can be picked up at the RRC Library, Avery 255 if you designate RRC as your pickup location in your profile.
Please call 512.716.4701 or email with additional questions.