Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Information Regarding Support for Mendeley
The university library does not subscribe to a site license for Mendeley.
Support for Mendeley is limited to general support and the information provided is to provide self-help guidance for Mendeley.
Create your "Library" of Citations & .PDFs
Sign up for Mendeley by creating a new login or using your existing Facebook account.
Import your citations and .pdfs into your library. You can also import from Refworks, too.
Mendeley Mobile App
Android | iPhones/iPads
Getting Started With Mendeley Guide
Mendeley Minutes (Video Tutorials)
Import from these sites....
Features of Mendeley Web, Desktop, & Mobile
Each version of Mendeley has different "talents." This short guide contains the best features of each.
- Access your profile and library online.
- Search other Mendeley users' libraries and discover new articles
- Friend colleagues and other Mendeley users
- Create, search, and join private and public user groups.
- Install the Import to Mendeley button on your browser to quickly add items to your library (see below)
- One click importing on selected sites and database (see list to right)
- Sync with your online library
- Annotate .pdfs
- Organize and find your .pdfs
- Make a "Watch" folder to set up automatic imports into Mendeley
- Import from Zotero
- Use Mendeley to create citations and bibliographies in MS Word and OpenOffice