Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Instruction Objectives:
- Identify and locate different formats of information (both scholarly and otherwise) using library resources
- Construct effective searches using effective search strategies, basic Boolean principles and database filters
- Understand the different formats for information
- Use research tools and indicators of authority to determine the credibility of sources
- Cite resources using citation generators and MLA format