Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
You can search for a specific journal/magazine/newspaper title using Periodical List.
LinkSource checks our other databases to find a copy of your article in one of our other databases. Sometimes you'll see this image:
Have a lot of citations you want to enter in your works cited/references list? Try a citation manager.
Do you need the Web or Desktop version?
A citation management tool that enables you to:
- Organize your research Include citations while you write your paper
- Build a bibliography in a variety of formats
- Import references from library databases and Google Scholar.
Academic Journal Article Databases
These databases provide academic journal articles (i.e. scholarly, peer-reviewed or refereed) on international business topics.
Journal articles argue a thesis or attempt to establish new knowledge on specific problems.
- Academic journals, trade publications and magazines on a variety of economic topics.
- Provides full text 3,787 scholarly business journals covering management, economics, finance, accounting, international business and much more. Indexing and abstracts for the most important scholarly business journals back to 1886 are included. In addition to the searchable cited references provided for more than 1,200 journals.
- ECONOMIA Y NEGOCIOS is produced in Peru by ESAN (Escuela de Administración de Negocios para Graduados), the oldest graduate school of business in the Spanish-speaking world. This Spanish language database, which focuses on business and economics, consists of more than 60,000 bibliographic records. Coverage dates back to the early 1980s and includes over 200 periodicals published in Latin America and Spain.
- All fields of economics, including capital markets, country studies, econometrics, economic forecasting, environmental economics, government regulations, labor economics, monetary theory, & urban economics. International.