Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Introducing Reading List Builder for Canvas
The EBSCO Reading List External Tool provides an easy way to create and manage course reading lists right from the Canvas Learning Management System. These readings will connect right to library resources, reducing the risk of violating copyright through downloads of PDFs, and without needing to manage a bunch of attachments.
Enable the Reading List External Tool:
- To start with ERL, you first need to activate access in a Canvas course site module
- Next, in a module you've set up, Click Modules, left navigation column
- Next, click the plus sign (+) within the module, top right corner
- Choose External Tool in the pull-down menu
- Choose EBSCO Reading List
Please let us know if you like it by filling out the Faculty Feedback for Reading List.
Canvas External Tool: EBSCO Reading List