Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
1. The permalink is not working:
- does not go directly to the item
- a 404 not found page
- window with something about adding the URL to the EXproxy and hostname is ...
- wants a password or won't let me access the article
Check the following:
- confirm that you copied the entire URL, especially if a DOI (See Wiley tab) or if using IE browser (see Gale tab)
- check that there are no spaces between the proxy URL and the permalink or within the permalink
- confirm that the journal coverage holdings are accurate or that the library has a current subscription
- check that the proxy URL is included in the permalink (required for off campus access and authentication)
- check that the proxy URL is not included for open access resources, password required ones, or a catalog records
2. What if I can't figure out the permalink or there isn't a permalink?
- Consider providing a citation and instructions to search an appropriate database
3. Who do I contact for help?